పేజీలు

' నువ్వొక పచ్చని చెట్టయితే పిట్టలు వాటంతట అవే వచ్చి వాలేను'..!.

14, జూన్ 2014, శనివారం

Maheswari Goldy కవిత

ATTRIBUTES OF MY BEAUTY …. MAHESWARI GOLDY 1. One nice morning When I walk in beauty I wonder why, The emblematical of love To intellect my fairness and soften I hope Out of my darkness, let life begins Self image appreciated my beauty daily And invite me to taste its love My pretty soul burns like fire ..........!! 2. One more time Soul makes me hard to resist I thought it has jealous about my love My pretty image holds me tightly And complemented my charmer I feel like an angel at that moment Soul cries a lot My image enjoys a lot In this mind war ……….. My soul burns like fire frequently Self image laughed slowly Even though my life chosen love only But my soul warns me Come taste me only … taste me only ........!! 3. One fine thing Here consecrate of mind nobody knows The body is not permanent .....................!! 4. One fine day It was really amazing My body burns like fire Self image try to attract another pretty body At that moment also My soul only cries a lot For my innocence and unawareness Wiped my tears on roasted eyes in fire like a mother Most pity thing is My present beauty also not realized With past incident of my last birth Because Human being never lives without attractions ..........!

by Maheswari Goldy



from kavi sangamam*కవి సంగమం*(Poetry ) http://ift.tt/1ooTAcT

Posted by Katta

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి