పేజీలు

' నువ్వొక పచ్చని చెట్టయితే పిట్టలు వాటంతట అవే వచ్చి వాలేను'..!.

3, ఫిబ్రవరి 2014, సోమవారం

Srinivas Vasudev కవిత

Dear friends, just now recvd our poet friend Jayashree Naidu 's poem on "Loner" here it is. Loner ------- One sudden breath one weird thought a streak of darkness I met you you never spoke I heard my heart you never hug I wrapped my arms the warmth of you fed the silence in me the gloom of your glove taught flight to my dove the loner's footsteps are my soul's accompaniment the fragrance of life is when I smile at my loner! me and my words seek thee... my sky and my moon reflect thou Night never sees a Sun the stars share it in pockets my loner wraps it in words makes lullabies for the tired life a song is born when we are in unison! ----Jayashree Naidu.

by Srinivas Vasudev



from kavi sangamam*కవి సంగమం*(Poetry ) http://ift.tt/1kpN0Nx

Posted by Katta

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి