పేజీలు

' నువ్వొక పచ్చని చెట్టయితే పిట్టలు వాటంతట అవే వచ్చి వాలేను'..!.

3, ఫిబ్రవరి 2014, సోమవారం

Sai Padma కవిత

Sai Padma //Lonely Lust…!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Pondering over twisted tongues Metaphorically physical beings You feel lonely Suddenly you feel lovely being lonely Amidst cacophony of life You lust for loneliness Where is real lonely-dom really? Who is real loner anyway? The smells, sounds waffling through minds Windows The brutality of silence, the sound of it The baffling lust for the unachievable Unconsummated.. yet mated passions The temple of body... the ruins of soul Both are lonely and deserted Who is real loner anyway… my dear ? Who is real loner anyway…? If you find the answers.. Don’t dare to enter my lonely-dom I am done with your Predictions and procrastinations I am lusting my real loneliness I am trying to find serene loneliness ..!! --Sai Padma

by Sai Padma



from kavi sangamam*కవి సంగమం*(Poetry ) http://ift.tt/1efpJxH

Posted by Katta

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి