పేజీలు

' నువ్వొక పచ్చని చెట్టయితే పిట్టలు వాటంతట అవే వచ్చి వాలేను'..!.

15, మార్చి 2014, శనివారం

R K Chowdary Jasti కవిత

In the Depth of Love She eliminated those dreams From my eyes of hallucination And captured me into her reality Releasing me from pain so chronic And that’s how she fixed my life With her lovely touch, so tender. She held me in her classified niche That I can’t regress into that life That’s so smarting to my heart That I can’t make any egress From her unique love, so deep Of her divine heart, so affable. Even if, I’m there at the edge Of death, from there, she will Draw me into her world, that’s Quite safe and pleasant for my Soul, which’s craving for such A rapture, where I never die but Live in peace in her lap of love. © R K Chowdary 15MAR2014

by R K Chowdary Jasti



from kavi sangamam*కవి సంగమం*(Poetry ) http://ift.tt/NfRbQ0

Posted by Katta

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి