పేజీలు

' నువ్వొక పచ్చని చెట్టయితే పిట్టలు వాటంతట అవే వచ్చి వాలేను'..!.

15, మార్చి 2014, శనివారం

Maheswari Goldy కవిత

M Y L I F E F A N T A S Y…!! MAHESWARI GOLDY Each and every time I see one surprise of my life...!! When I looking in the mirror A completely different personality Standing in front of mine Just like a rainbow Now I should confirm What happens in my lifetime...!! Then I really realized Don’t get wrapped up in the negative Be happy with what you have been given...!! Friends...!! But my heart it bleeds from past mistakes........ This darkness shoots my soul My world seems dead I’ve lost my real life...!! I think my feelings are always In uncontrollable gloom...!! Even though I do not have to leave my life I filled with my smile In my darkroom Till my end…!!

by Maheswari Goldy



from kavi sangamam*కవి సంగమం*(Poetry ) http://ift.tt/1fIP0A7

Posted by Katta

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి