పేజీలు

' నువ్వొక పచ్చని చెట్టయితే పిట్టలు వాటంతట అవే వచ్చి వాలేను'..!.

7, ఏప్రిల్ 2014, సోమవారం

Kapila Ramkumar కవిత

The Liberated Nymph… Manasa Chamarti, Telugu, Indian by NS Murty Oh, Me! How tender you look! The flower blushed as tenderly. You must forever remain like this for my sake! Pulchritude fluttered in delight. Can you sing any lays? Music turned its voice Won’t you bless me with a kiss? Love embraced in consummating angst. House should be kept spick and span. Nature replicated itself in the foreyard. Where do they stand before me? Silence appropriated reticence. I am totally lost! There’s no way out! Courage exhorted and reassured. Don’t show up your face to me again, I hate it! Patience gulped down the insult. Ay, you! Come here. Passion startled and surrendered all it had. It was an emotional aberration. What’s wrong with that? Friendship screamed under the burden of altar vows! When did I say that you are everything for me? Heart broke to smithereens. The liberated Nymph let out a laconic laugh and left without cursing. . Manasa Chamarti Telugu, Indian. Photo Courtesy: Manasa Chamarti Born and brought up in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, and a student of V R Siddhartha College of Engineering there, Manasa Chamarti is an IT professional with eight years of experience. She is the team-leader now and has moved to Bangalore recently. “Madhumanasam (http://ift.tt/1inobjl), her blog which she has been running since 22nd March 2010, is a record of her fine poetic sensibilities. “I never knew when I was drawn to literature or whose poetry had drawn me to it, but I know for sure I became her subject and since been drenched in its showers. As for me, I feel this is one way to cherish every moment of our lives,” she says rather modestly. . దేవకన్య ఎంతసున్నితత్వంనీలో! పూవుఅందంగాసిగ్గుపడింది. నాకెప్పుడూనువ్విలాగేకనపడాలి! సౌందర్యంరెపరెపలాడింది. పాటలేమైనాపాడగలవా? సంగీతంగొంతుసవరించుకుంది. నన్నొక్కసారిముద్దుపెట్టుకోవూ? ప్రేమఆర్తిగాపెనవేసుకుంది. ఇల్లెప్పుడూకళకళలాడుతుండాలి! ప్రకృతిలోగిలిలోపచ్చగానవ్వింది. నాతెలివిముందువాళ్ళెంత! మౌనంనిండుగావిచ్చుకుంది. పూర్తిగాఓడిపోయాను, వేరేదారేదిక? ధైర్యంకౌగిలినిచ్చిఊరడించింది. నీముఖంనాకుచూపించకు, కంపరం! సహనంఅవమానాన్నిభరించింది. ఏయ్, ఒకసారిటునాదగ్గరికిరా! ప్రేమఉలిక్కిపడిఉన్నదంతాఇచ్చింది. ఆవేశంలోజరిగింది, ఇదేమంతకానిపని! అనుబంధంఅగ్నిసాక్షిగావిలవిలలాడింది. మనసంతానీవేఅనిచెప్పిందెప్పుడూ? గుండెపగిలిపోయిముక్కలయింది. శాపమోక్షమైనదేవకన్యనవ్వింది. శపించకుండానేవెళ్ళిపోయింది. . మానస చామర్తి NS Murty | April 7, 2014 at 12:30 am | Tags: 21st Century, Indian, Manasa Chamarti, Telugu, Woman | Categories: అనువాదాలు, కవితలు | URL: http://wp.me/p12YrL-3p1

by Kapila Ramkumar



from kavi sangamam*కవి సంగమం*(Poetry ) http://ift.tt/1inobjl

Posted by Katta

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి