పేజీలు

' నువ్వొక పచ్చని చెట్టయితే పిట్టలు వాటంతట అవే వచ్చి వాలేను'..!.

24, మే 2014, శనివారం

Maheswari Goldy కవిత

M A H A M R T Y U N J A Y ….. MAHESWARI GOLDY. As I came to know about 1. Love 2. Compassion and 3. Bliss of realization But amazing Mahadeva Yes, it was amazing sweetness to my heart…..!! Oh lord! My god of gods, I open my heart to worship you hearty To stay in the permanent reality of the universe…..!! I believe You nourish all and sustains everything…..!! Lift me lord Just like a NANDIVARDINI flower To enjoy life’s fragrant breath daily…..!! Thank you lord! I found the soft beautiful 3 things 1. Love 2. Compassion 3. Bliss of realization Are the soft beautiful eyes of you…..!! Oh my lord!! I have reached the heights of devotion…..!!

by Maheswari Goldy



from kavi sangamam*కవి సంగమం*(Poetry ) http://ift.tt/1necKil

Posted by Katta

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి