పేజీలు

' నువ్వొక పచ్చని చెట్టయితే పిట్టలు వాటంతట అవే వచ్చి వాలేను'..!.

2, ఫిబ్రవరి 2014, ఆదివారం

Srinivas Vasudev కవిత

It takes a life time to compose a beautiful poem for a poet....if he/she can't compromise with what they write. But if the motivation instigates it takes less than a fraction of milli second to dole out what they feel about a beautiful thought, and once it is there, it is there like this..Here it is! I requested a few of my poet friends to compose a few lines on the topic " Loner" and I was overwhelmed by the the response. Sarada Kuchibhotla & Sai Padma contributed to this topic and I was reading whole day all these poetry. Irrespective of my co-members' response here I have been enjoying the way it goes on Saturday's Edition of Kavi Sangamam...here it is friends..pls read the posts and post your valuable comments on these poems

by Srinivas Vasudev



from kavi sangamam*కవి సంగమం*(Poetry ) http://ift.tt/Lxoz4l

Posted by Katta

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి