పేజీలు

' నువ్వొక పచ్చని చెట్టయితే పిట్టలు వాటంతట అవే వచ్చి వాలేను'..!.

3, జూన్ 2014, మంగళవారం

Pulikonda Subbachary A Poet కవిత

Dear friends I presented this English poem in the Telangana Poets meet on the Eve and the Midnight of June 1st and the Dawn of the Telangana that is 2nd June. Please read it and respond. Prof. Pulikonda Subbachary Dravidian University SONG OF LIBERATION I sing the song of Telangana The melody of a Jeweled Veena. || I sing|| The crimson Sun in the midnight dawn Smeared the Sky blood of the hero’s The flames that burnt the Campuses The flags that cordoned the villages Made the high skies red and red || I Sing|| The smoothie softy feathers Cut the steel cage of Decades of despotism The chirping sound of the flying birds Make a rhythm for song of freedom | I sing | “I am your slave, I bow to your feet” The words of ‘vetti’ the tyranny of Gadies The muted idiom of Telangana Burnt in the flames Vanished in the red sky. || I sing || The New dawn, new epoch And the Newest Sun of hope and faith Bring the light of progress and prosperity. Tears of waning professions, cries of dalits, Pitch for justice yell for equality Leader of the pink brigade Listen to the voices, crushed in despair The crimson Sun in the midnight dawn Painted the sky the blood of Heroes I Sing the Song of Telangana The melody of the Jeweled Veena.

by Pulikonda Subbachary A Poet



from kavi sangamam*కవి సంగమం*(Poetry ) http://ift.tt/SpoZgh

Posted by Katta

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి