పేజీలు

' నువ్వొక పచ్చని చెట్టయితే పిట్టలు వాటంతట అవే వచ్చి వాలేను'..!.

1, ఫిబ్రవరి 2014, శనివారం

Ramabrahmam Varanasi కవిత

Dr. Varanasi Ramabrahmam 1-2-2014 Silent Love! Your Silence is Charming as your beauty; You are lovely within As full moon My heart is Shrine of Love You are the presiding Deity; Pleasantness and Bliss Sans you miss in me Peace is you and my mate Says my heart My dear Embodiment of Love In Silence; Shower me with your Delightful looks For Good books and good looks Are always inviting and bliss-giving; Drench me in your love! Oh! My Love! Share with me your beauty Heart and mind As now forever; For Sans your love and you I am Extinct!

by Ramabrahmam Varanasi



from kavi sangamam*కవి సంగమం*(Poetry ) http://ift.tt/1fGc0wK

Posted by Katta

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి