పేజీలు

' నువ్వొక పచ్చని చెట్టయితే పిట్టలు వాటంతట అవే వచ్చి వాలేను'..!.

15, ఫిబ్రవరి 2014, శనివారం

Maheswari Goldy కవిత

HONEST LOVE…!! MAHESWARI GOLDY. Thank god…!! No words to me right now For the first time in my life Dark lessened the moment….!! I will never forget that feel My lips moved to an unknown silence to ask him…!! Like this Who are you control my mind with your thoughts…?? But one thing is perfect in my life For my love is honest and true dear…!! I guess I will see you soon I already miss you so much A little agony disturbing my mind You love me even though….!! But I will wait as much as I can Sorry this is not what I had planned But I have served my life for you And I will wait as much as I can…!! I see you in my thoughts and dreams No one truly knows our feelings Come soon I hope you will be mine Dear.

by Maheswari Goldy



from kavi sangamam*కవి సంగమం*(Poetry ) http://ift.tt/1fov8xI

Posted by Katta

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి