పేజీలు

' నువ్వొక పచ్చని చెట్టయితే పిట్టలు వాటంతట అవే వచ్చి వాలేను'..!.

7, జూన్ 2014, శనివారం

Maheswari Goldy కవిత

PRETTY FACTS OF HEARTFUL LOVE ….. MAHESWARI GOLDY My dear heart Listen carefully to what I say……! If someone hurts you Many people will hurt that person to pay him back……! Simply we should forgive But he had not to understand The importance of being forgiving…….! I know...Do you think it is right or not No, actually is not right…..! A short time later Time will be decided What would we have done...?? If you had been mine of heart Definitely you know what was truly important in life……! I think your life is important…….. Because what can makes you happier But not all have to come Like a glass cold water on a hot day Really tastes very good that cold water in those moments……! I want should give that gift to you When you will be thirsty Believe me ……! I feel sorry for to take that kind of hasty decisions Sometimes I just do little things like a baby I strongly believe that can be very peaceful To your life due to my hasty decisions……! I request you again You may never have been as sick as with my memories My heart will be alive with your shadow ever n ever……!

by Maheswari Goldy



from kavi sangamam*కవి సంగమం*(Poetry ) http://ift.tt/SkAbdK

Posted by Katta

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి