పేజీలు

' నువ్వొక పచ్చని చెట్టయితే పిట్టలు వాటంతట అవే వచ్చి వాలేను'..!.

8, ఏప్రిల్ 2014, మంగళవారం

Ramakrishna Kalvakunta కవిత

MY FRIEND-- ----------------{dear freinds ,this is my english poem...plz give ur valuable suggestions...dr.Ramakrishna kalvakunta}----------------------- All the greatest moments have a modest beginnings, Our friendship too just like that ; A good friend is a god-gift, you're one such All days are memorable in your company Time passes by unnoticeably- My heart longs for you in your absence; Yet I'm glad.. For,seperation strengthens all deepest bonds I know not what to call it ? Nor to define it- Affection,intimacy, or Friendship ? What word else is there ? In expressible are my thoughts And inexplicable too.... Life is dreary and unendurable without "YOU" Like a shadow, I would fain to follow you Till that "ETERNAL SLEEP' separates us. I can hold my heart up As a looking-glass for u To be hold your self. Natural and everlasting are my "Feelings"... Though others may take them wrongly. I care not for them MY HEART IS PURE AS NATURE TO YOU LOVINGLY.. I OFFER........... @dr.Ramakrishna kalvakunta Like · · Promote · Share

by Ramakrishna Kalvakunta



from kavi sangamam*కవి సంగమం*(Poetry ) http://ift.tt/1fXF2us

Posted by Katta

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి