పేజీలు

' నువ్వొక పచ్చని చెట్టయితే పిట్టలు వాటంతట అవే వచ్చి వాలేను'..!.

8, ఏప్రిల్ 2014, మంగళవారం

Kapila Ramkumar కవిత

poem by '' Hazel Connelly '' || Canvas || Before my eyes brilliant colour, perfection Dancing gracefully in every direction, The world of trees, the art of nature Are simple reasons for a painter. The power mother nature can release Could make a painting, a masterpiece A gallery of natures finest hues, Enough to stir the most reluctant muse. Should mother nature tutor me in art My tree would show a living beating heart, And should I save one single living tree My canvas would inspire the world to see. Red, orange, yellow, green and brown Colours of beauty my brush would put down Bright and vibrant Maple Red and Golden Oak Living, breathing felt with every brush stroke.. 8.4.2014 ....12.. Noon

by Kapila Ramkumar



from kavi sangamam*కవి సంగమం*(Poetry ) http://ift.tt/PX1nyq

Posted by Katta

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి