పేజీలు

' నువ్వొక పచ్చని చెట్టయితే పిట్టలు వాటంతట అవే వచ్చి వాలేను'..!.

1, మార్చి 2014, శనివారం

Vennela Siri కవిత

vennela siri *DREAM* 1/03/2014. One fine night in imagination of my Sweet Love... Sleeping with my pillow tightly hugged... Going deeper within the darkness entering the loneliness of clouds into the heaven or near to it.... Higher and still higher... Thy eyes looking for someonelse again and again.... Stars of heaven shining so brightly.... In the air Thy voice is loud singing hymns.... As night is bare... Lonely cloud heaven overflows... The pleasant showers of melody... Soothing soul in secret hour with music as sweet as love.. Which overflows from my bower... Looking before and after, with some pain in my heart... In the glitterings of stars Thy found him... Said him, where have you been so long... MY LOVE where have you been all the time... In this sweet memories with my hands am trying to touch cheeks of my Love.... Hearing the ticking of clock... Slowly opened my eyes... Only darkness remains.... Hahahaha.... It was my dream of imagination took me to heaven in search of My LOVE.... Very Sweet.

by Vennela Siri



from kavi sangamam*కవి సంగమం*(Poetry ) http://ift.tt/1i0SMYu

Posted by Katta

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి