పేజీలు

' నువ్వొక పచ్చని చెట్టయితే పిట్టలు వాటంతట అవే వచ్చి వాలేను'..!.

10, మే 2014, శనివారం

Maheswari Goldy కవిత

P R E T T Y Q U E E N …….. MAHESWARI GOLDY. She’s loves me I marvel at her everyday And relish every moment ….!! Femme smile that can reflects my life of sweetness My life that sparkles with pride of femme blessings….!! She is an angle in my heart I can strongly believe Matron is a real friend to many juveniles It may seem perfectly fruitful affection……!! She’s love touches many lives in precious ways Taking on the challenges of life …..!! That deepens my devotion, love and care In more ways than I can count I m very glad that her love……….!! Promise I feel her love is like An island in lives’ ocean That enhanced with joy Enlightens at the mere prospects of life For a heart of gold that shine with more love and boons………..!! Friends Do you imagine now Who is she…………?? Hey dudes she is our pretty mother H A P P Y M O T H E R ’S D A Y…

by Maheswari Goldy



from kavi sangamam*కవి సంగమం*(Poetry ) http://ift.tt/1gloucW

Posted by Katta

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి