పేజీలు

' నువ్వొక పచ్చని చెట్టయితే పిట్టలు వాటంతట అవే వచ్చి వాలేను'..!.

27, ఏప్రిల్ 2014, ఆదివారం

Pulikonda Subbachary A Poet కవిత

Dear Friends. I come back again with some more of my English translation poems. these are also of Rallabandi Kavitha prasad. please comment on the art of my translation. I took very little freedom where it is really needed. the original credit goes to Kavitha Prasad. please coment. ఏకాంతం కోసం చేసే ఆకాశం తపస్సును చిలిపి నక్షత్రాలు చిందరవందర చేశాయి. సముద్రం తపస్సుకు జలచరాల అల్లకల్లోలం మనిషి తపస్సు మొదలెట్టగానే అంతా నిశ్శబ్దం. The Endless blue sky Started its penance The naughty twinkle Of the stars Disturbs it. The Endless blue sea Started its penance And faces the disturbance Of the aqua creatures The man started his penance Silence, Selence every where!!!! గింజ- నేల మధ్య రగిలే కోరికలేం లేవు కొన్ని యాదృచ్ఛికమైన కలయికలు గత్యంతరం లేక వెలికి వచ్చిన మొలకలు అరణ్యాలుగా అఘోరిస్తున్నాయి. The seed And the earth Did not mate in love Its like an Unplanned adultery The born bastardy trees Cry as forests. వెనక్కు చూస్తే శతాబ్దాల స్మశానం ముందు చూస్తే అంతు చిక్కని కాలఘోష నడక ఆగదు ప్రయాణం ముగియదు. When I spread Myself into a Hindsight It is the grave-yard of Epochs. When I become A foresight It is the open ended Mistic time. But I Walk and walk and Walk and walk …. నేను నాలోని స్వప్నాలూ అన్నీ నీకు వాస్తవాలే నువ్వు నా స్వప్నం. I And all of My foggy dreams Are Mundane reality for you. But You are My sweet dream. నిన్ను వెంటబడి పోటీలో తరముతున్నది నువ్వే అందుకే పరుగు పందెం ముగిసిపోదు. The ruthless Running race Never comes to an end, Because You are Chased by yourself. ప్రియా సిగ్గుతో పడక గదిలో దీపం ఆర్పావ్ నీ స్పర్శతో వొళ్ళంతా కళ్ళయ్యాయి. O my love You took off All the lights For making love. But Your touch on Each of my nerve Gave me Thousands of sights. ఇద్దరిదీ ముళ్లబాటలోనే ప్రయాణం నీ పాదాల రక్తాన్నిచూసి నా చెప్పుల్ని నీ కిచ్చాను. నువ్వు గబగబా అడవి దాటి వెళ్ళి పోయావ్ నన్ను మర్చిపొయ్యావ్ ఐనా నిన్ను ప్రేమిస్తూనే ఉన్నాను. We both Started our journey On the thorny path I made my heart into Your colorful shoes When I could not See your bleeding toes. You crossed over The thorny forest And walked into a Floral garden and forgot me. Oh my love, I still Love you love you and love you. చిన్నప్పటి నుంచీ చూస్తున్నా.. కాలం ఇంకా నాకు మేకప్ చేస్తూనే ఉంది అసలు నాటకం మొదలయ్యేదెప్పుడో... The time is ‘making-me-up’ ready In the green room Right from my Cradle days. I do not know When would the Actual play begins. స్వేచ్ఛా సమూహంలోనికి హఠాత్తుగా దేవుడొచ్చాడు కొందరు భయపడి పారిపోయారు మరికొందరు భయంతో గుడికట్టారు ఇంకొందరు సాష్టాంగ పడ్డారు, ఇంకా లేవలేదు. అతడొక్కడే భగవంతుడి దగ్గరికెళ్ళి కరచాలనం చేశాడు ఇద్దరూ కలిసి ఇంటికెళ్ళి పొయ్యారు. All-of-sudden God appeared In a crowd Some are afraid and vanished. Some in the crowd Constructed temples In fear. And some more Laid in prostration… He alone Went close to the God Shook hand with him and Disappeared for The home of immortality. గతాన్ని నిశ్వాసాలతో వర్తమానాన్ని ఉచ్ఛ్వాసాలతో వెరసి కాలాన్ని శ్వాసిస్తూ... By Exhaling of past and Inhaling the present Totally I live on and on With Breathing the time. అద్దం అంటే నాకిష్టం నేను నవ్వినప్పుడు నవ్వినందుకు కాదు నాతో కలిసి కన్నీళ్ళు కారుస్తున్నందుకు. I love the mirror Not because It smiles when I smile, But it Sheds tears When I come to tears. మొన్నామధ్య బ్రతికుందామని ఆత్మహత్య చేసుకున్నాను చచ్చి బ్రతికి పొయ్యాను కాలం వల్లకాడులో పూడ్చిపెట్టారు. సమాధిలో బ్రతకడం మొదలెట్టాను. I recently Committed suicide to live, And start living. They buried me in The cemetery of time. I started living In -Samadhi- the burial. విషాదాల్ని మిఠాయిల్లా తినేవాడికి వినోదాలు మరింత తియ్యగా ఉంటాయి. To a person Who eats out All of his poisons Like loving sweets For him Sweeter sweets are More sweet. ఆకు పచ్చని లోయపై హక్కులన్నీ పాటలు పాడే పక్షులవే సెలఏళ్ళ యాజమాన్యం స్వేచ్ఛగా ఈదే చేపలదే మరి.. బాణాలతో గాలాలతో వస్తున్న వాళ్ళెవర్రా.. The green valley is The ruling land of The singing birds The musical streams are of The fishes.. Then why do These hunters and anglers… చెట్టూ, కాలమూ, పసిపాప మూడు నగ్నంగానే ఉంటాయి దేన్నీ దాచుకోవు. The tree The time and The baby All three are naked. They Do not hide for anything. కవిత్వంలో పదాలను కాదు పరిమళాన్ని అనుభవించు. Enjoy the fragrance That emanates from Between the words In a poem But not remain at The words. ఇష్టం లేని రంగులున్నా ఇంద్రధనుస్సు అందంగానే ఉంటుంది కదా జీవితమూ అంతే. The Rainbow is beautiful Though it has Some colours, which We may not like. Life is a Rainbow. ప్రియా నువ్వు పెంచిన పూలతోట వెన్నెలంటుకొని తగలబడుతోంది – హడావుడిగా ఆర్పడానికి వస్తే కవిత్వమై వచ్చి అడ్డుకున్నావ్ నన్ను తోటలేకి నెట్టేశావ్. Oh my love The floral garden That you nurtured Is burning in the full moonlight When I rushed to douse it You came in my way Like a poem You clinched me into Your garden of love again. గడియారం కాలం ఆత్మకథ చెప్పదు సౌందర్యం ప్రేమకావ్యానికి కవర్ పేజి కాదు అలాగే, కాలాన్ని ప్రేమించే మనిషికి మాత్రం మృత్యువు కూడా చివరి మజిలీకాదు. A clock can Never narrate the Biography of an age. Beauty could Never become the Beautiful title page of The epic-tome of love. Even the Death could Never become The final abode of The human being. నాలాంటి మనిషికోసం వెతుకుతున్నాను. కనపడగానే అతడు నేనూ ద్వేషించే శత్రువని తెలిసింది. I was in Search of a human being Similar to me. When I come across The person I found him as my enemy. ఈ రాత్రి నన్ను కాటేసిన చీకటిని ఢీకొని మరణిస్తాను. చుక్కలతో పుష్పాంజలి ఘటించండి సంధ్యాస్మశానంలో దహనం చేయండి ఉదయకాంతిలో స్నానం చేయండి రాత్రిదాకా మౌనంగా ఉండండి చందమామనై వస్తాను చీకటిని ధిక్కరిస్తాను. I die by the Bite of the thick darkness While fighting with it. Give a tribute by the Flowers of stars. Burn me in the Grave yard of dusk. Take a purity bath In the morning light. Keep yourself in silence of Mourning till the night. I would come back Like the moon and Again fight with the darkness.

by Pulikonda Subbachary A Poet



from kavi sangamam*కవి సంగమం*(Poetry ) http://ift.tt/RWJsJT

Posted by Katta

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి