పేజీలు

' నువ్వొక పచ్చని చెట్టయితే పిట్టలు వాటంతట అవే వచ్చి వాలేను'..!.

22, మార్చి 2014, శనివారం

Maheswari Goldy కవిత

I F E E L A L O N E........... MAHESWARI GOLDY. Now I’m alone Yes…. I feel alone So much alone in fact...!! Because Having nobody to comfort me Nobody could see my pain...!! Perhaps I feel I was unknown to me...!! But I was something missing Hoping one day I know...!! I think nobody knows the Real me including you...!! So now I’m alone That is why I won’t be pretty, Until you will see my inner beauty But I’m looking gorgeous always...!! Because I just don’t want to be hurt you I’m hurt only all the time...!! I know how you feel It cope my feelings according you It constantly amazes my thoughts But on the inside I’m alone…!!

by Maheswari Goldy



from kavi sangamam*కవి సంగమం*(Poetry ) http://ift.tt/1rbiY4n

Posted by Katta

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి