పేజీలు

' నువ్వొక పచ్చని చెట్టయితే పిట్టలు వాటంతట అవే వచ్చి వాలేను'..!.

29, మార్చి 2014, శనివారం

Kapila Ramkumar కవిత

Kapila Ramkumar ||Cesar Vallejo || Black Stone on Top of a White Stone || I shall die in Paris, in a rainstorm, On a day I already remember. I shall die in Paris-- it does not bother me-- Doubtless on a Thursday, like today, in autumn. It shall be a Thursday, because today, Thursday As I put down these lines, I have set my shoulders To the evil. Never like today have I turned, And headed my whole journey to the ways where I am alone. César Vallejo is dead. They struck him, All of them, though he did nothing to them, They hit him hard with a stick and hard also With the end of a rope. Witnesses are: the Thursdays, The shoulder bones, the loneliness, the rain, and the roads... 29.3.2014 ఉ.5.21

by Kapila Ramkumar



from kavi sangamam*కవి సంగమం*(Poetry ) http://ift.tt/1o9u8rf

Posted by Katta

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి