పేజీలు

' నువ్వొక పచ్చని చెట్టయితే పిట్టలు వాటంతట అవే వచ్చి వాలేను'..!.

31, మే 2014, శనివారం

R K Chowdary Jasti కవిత

The Gates to the Heaven Nature took me out Carrying me in her arms From my loneliness; The flowers with their smiles Wished my eyes of sadness, And made me to titter; The birds with their tunes Opened my stillness And stirred me to croon; The butterflies surrounded me With their dance and got me To sprint behind them; The sky laid her soft hand On my frozen shoulder And hoisted me into fortune; The darkness that’s settled Inside of me to consume me Is now ablaze on fire in me; Now I am not alone And no longer in misery; Now my heart is so spirited And I feel as if I’m the emperor Of my world, and how beautiful Is the reality really! Once I chosen to end this life That I become free from its pain; But, now, I defer and wish this life To be eternally free that I enjoy The bliss of my existence; After I realized that Life is not a curse, but is a gift I’m, now, twinkling as a star; And the world is in wonder To see me in my heights; So I’m so proud of me for what I’m Now, with blessings of life! © R K Chowdary జాస్తి రామకృష్ణ చౌదరి 24May2014

by R K Chowdary Jasti



from kavi sangamam*కవి సంగమం*(Poetry ) http://ift.tt/1jCOWiK

Posted by Katta

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి