పేజీలు

' నువ్వొక పచ్చని చెట్టయితే పిట్టలు వాటంతట అవే వచ్చి వాలేను'..!.

3, మే 2014, శనివారం

Maheswari Goldy కవిత

COULORFUL BUTTERFLIES ARE DANCING IN MY LIFE…!! MAHESWARI GOLDY Today My heart shines like a yellow butterfly My poetic sense sparkling like silver stars in the sky...!! Wow.....!! Too amazing I think I can imagine easily What is the secret behind my happiness? Oh...!! God My soul not reveal clearly Hey soul gives a proper spirit to my mind mirror To feel the perfect fragrance...!! May be They all lightening my cherish in the presence of him only At the same time they all have to plan For resembles my life consciousness In the red carpet of the white palace...!! Yes yes I could catch them now All pearls of all shades jewel my mind closely…!! But…!! How can I hold them in my arms? Now I should share that shade to him definitely. How? I hope it is only possible with my poems Because those poetic letters Absolutely delight the charm of him…!! And colorful butterflies made my thoughts more beautiful To vanish the trembling darkness between us…!!

by Maheswari Goldy



from kavi sangamam*కవి సంగమం*(Poetry ) http://ift.tt/1lKGF0M

Posted by Katta

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి