పేజీలు

' నువ్వొక పచ్చని చెట్టయితే పిట్టలు వాటంతట అవే వచ్చి వాలేను'..!.

12, ఏప్రిల్ 2014, శనివారం

R K Chowdary Jasti కవిత

Am I not a legend? There are the birds In millions Flying away And flying away Out of my mind There are the dreams In millions Fading away And fading away Out of my eyes There are the pasts In millions Falling away And falling away Out of my life There are the scents In millions Vanishing away And vanishing away Out of my soul Then How can my heart breath And stay with me With its wreath heathen To my life When I make myself a hole And Lose myself Of my whole And When I make myself A vacuum And lose myself Of my soul Am I not a legend? And am I not a spirit That I need to seize My adversary And be a comrade Of myself Of success And joy To be a great self That the sky Shall greet me And shall praise me! R K Chowdary 03Apr2014

by R K Chowdary Jasti



from kavi sangamam*కవి సంగమం*(Poetry ) http://ift.tt/1hssMDm

Posted by Katta

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి