పేజీలు

' నువ్వొక పచ్చని చెట్టయితే పిట్టలు వాటంతట అవే వచ్చి వాలేను'..!.

12, ఏప్రిల్ 2014, శనివారం

Nirmalarani Thota కవిత

Unless my finger felt it i never knew it Until my heart got lighter, I could never view it you could name it a wept I call it moist . . you could say it grief . . I will know it for past sweep ! the experiences of centuries the memories of gone lives, the pain of losses questionings of cherished briefs demands of situations agony of loneliness verdicts of merciless destiny cruelty of occurrences realities of unwished happenings you see.. now and then a tear moving out . . I see.. all those movements the aqueous YOU filling in..! Date: 12.04.2014

by Nirmalarani Thota



from kavi sangamam*కవి సంగమం*(Poetry ) http://ift.tt/1qMO0wo

Posted by Katta

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి