పేజీలు

' నువ్వొక పచ్చని చెట్టయితే పిట్టలు వాటంతట అవే వచ్చి వాలేను'..!.

17, ఆగస్టు 2012, శుక్రవారం

Strange things happened : million thanks to Kavisangamam friends - Ro Hith

Ro Hith

Strange things happened yesterday.
I am asked to read my poetry which was completely "accidental". I didn't prepare for that. I didn't even have a copy of my poetry...luckily Sky Baaba uncle had it. I must say...I breathed all the air out of my lungs once I finished reading my poetry.

I always wanted to show my poetry to K.Shiva Reddy(http://www.poetryinternationalweb.net/pi/site/poet/item/1607
4
). I used to go to many poetry meets and book exhibitions knowing that he will be going to come to those meets and exhibitions with my papers of poetry but I always hided these papers and a million words that I would like to talk with him behind my smile. And it was on yesterday that he came to me and asked me to give my poetry and phone number so that he can read them and call me.
I ate a single vada yesterday...but I didn't feel hungry. In the afternoon the conversation with Nauduri Murty uncle filled my tummy. My snack of yesterday was the talk with Vijayakumar Koduri uncle with tea. And my dinner was the chat with Mercy Margaret and other friends.
Kavi Yakoob uncle is so dear to me. I always loved him. Kranthi uncle, I didn't recognize him first and now I cannot forget him.
I tried to meet Afsar sir many times. And we met yesterday...after some months of longing. And that small chirpy talk with Arun Sagar is unforgettable.
The conversation with Subodh sir and his applause at the end made my day.

A million thanks to Kavisangamam friends who gave me wings on Independence day to fly to those distant lands of poetry.

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి