పేజీలు

' నువ్వొక పచ్చని చెట్టయితే పిట్టలు వాటంతట అవే వచ్చి వాలేను'..!.

9, ఫిబ్రవరి 2014, ఆదివారం

Maheswari Goldy కవిత

MY SOUL….!! MAHESWARI GOLDY I thought my world that only you But you expected colored butterflies Although I fell in love with you again….!! Sometimes I ask myself Why such a quest…?? When I asked to do so Able to a lot of my soul……. Then I think…!! It does not wish to rejoice my life However, illogically like an insane I spent a couple of minutes alone Just for affection……………….. A moment of my life spent in general terms Because of the desire to touches my mind…!! I know my love is blind But I had only it on my mind A hurt so deep it cuts like a knife But wounds heal and I will go on with my life...!! Every time I want to make it happy But it is never ever think about me….!!

by Maheswari Goldy



from kavi sangamam*కవి సంగమం*(Poetry ) http://ift.tt/1ldE3qK

Posted by Katta

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి